Tuesday, June 30, 2015
post from Retriana Maharani di 10:23 PM
Saturday, June 20, 2015
post from Retriana Maharani di 11:32 PM
Monday, February 2, 2015
post from Retriana Maharani di 5:54 PM
Saturday, November 15, 2014
4. Viva La Vida
5. Life In Technicolor II
7. Always In My Head
8. Fix You
9. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
10. Us Against The World
AND YES, OF COURSE WATCH COLDPLAY CONCERT LIVE (NOT IN YOUTUBE) IS ON MY BUCKET LIST.
(Still waiting for them to come to Asia....)
post from Retriana Maharani di 12:31 PM
Sunday, August 31, 2014
So it's officially I'm a college a girl (although I haven't start my orientation yet) but I already moved to my flat yippiekeyayay!
Self-campus tour 29th August 2014 )
Visiting my (very very) new campus at Putrajaya. Well let me tell you one thing, that my uni is a perfect place to study because it is placed in government area and yet, there's only a few people in it. But it's okay though. Okay before I give you all photos, let me introduce you my university (yeay).
- The School of the Built Environment, incorporating architectural engineering, civil engineering, structural engineering, construction management, surveying and urban studies;
- The School of Engineering and Physical Sciences, incorporating chemical engineering, chemistry, electrical, electronic and computing engineering, mechanical engineering and physics;
- The School of Management and Languages, incorporating accountancy and finance, business management, economics and languages;
- The School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences, incorporating actuarial mathematics and statistics, computer science and mathematics;
- The School of Textiles and Design;
- The Institute of Petroleum Engineering, incorporating petroleum engineering and renewable energy technology.
Will post more about my orientation day and my college flat tour! See ya xoxo
post from Retriana Maharani di 6:42 PM