Monday, February 2, 2015
post from Retriana Maharani di 5:54 PM
Saturday, November 15, 2014
4. Viva La Vida
5. Life In Technicolor II
7. Always In My Head
8. Fix You
9. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
10. Us Against The World
AND YES, OF COURSE WATCH COLDPLAY CONCERT LIVE (NOT IN YOUTUBE) IS ON MY BUCKET LIST.
(Still waiting for them to come to Asia....)
post from Retriana Maharani di 12:31 PM
Sunday, August 31, 2014
So it's officially I'm a college a girl (although I haven't start my orientation yet) but I already moved to my flat yippiekeyayay!
Self-campus tour 29th August 2014 )
Visiting my (very very) new campus at Putrajaya. Well let me tell you one thing, that my uni is a perfect place to study because it is placed in government area and yet, there's only a few people in it. But it's okay though. Okay before I give you all photos, let me introduce you my university (yeay).
- The School of the Built Environment, incorporating architectural engineering, civil engineering, structural engineering, construction management, surveying and urban studies;
- The School of Engineering and Physical Sciences, incorporating chemical engineering, chemistry, electrical, electronic and computing engineering, mechanical engineering and physics;
- The School of Management and Languages, incorporating accountancy and finance, business management, economics and languages;
- The School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences, incorporating actuarial mathematics and statistics, computer science and mathematics;
- The School of Textiles and Design;
- The Institute of Petroleum Engineering, incorporating petroleum engineering and renewable energy technology.
Will post more about my orientation day and my college flat tour! See ya xoxo
post from Retriana Maharani di 6:42 PM
Saturday, August 23, 2014
The Best Of Me
Based on the bestselling novel by acclaimed author Nicholas Sparks, The Best of Me tells the story of Dawson and Amanda, two former high school sweethearts who find themselves reunited after 20 years apart, when they return to their small town for the funeral of a beloved friend. Their bittersweet reunion reignites the love they've never forgotten, but soon they discover the forces that drove them apart twenty years ago live on, posing even more serious threats today. Spanning decades, this epic love story captures the enduring power of our first true love, and the wrenching choices we face when confronted with elusive second chances.
Where Rainbows End is a story told through letters, emails and instant messaging about the ever changing relationship between the two main characters Rosie Dunne and Alex Stewart. Rosie and Alex are close friends from childhood but one day they are suddenly separated when Alex and his family move from Dublin to Boston. The book guides us through their relationship as it continues to change due to distance, new relationships and circumstances which seem determined to keep them apart. One question remains throughout the book, were they always meant to be more than friends and will they risk everything including their friendship on love? (source)
Thursday, August 7, 2014
BODYCOMBAT is a high-energy martial arts-inspired workout that is totally non-contact. Punch and kick your way to fitness and burn up to 740 calories* in a class. No experience needed. Learn moves from Karate, Taekwondo, Boxing, Muay Thai, Capoeira and Kung Fu. Release stress, have a blast and feel like a champ. Bring your best fighter attitude and
post from Retriana Maharani di 12:13 AM