So it's officially I'm a college a girl (although I haven't start my orientation yet) but I already moved to my flat yippiekeyayay!
Self-campus tour 29th August 2014 )
Visiting my (very very) new campus at Putrajaya. Well let me tell you one thing, that my uni is a perfect place to study because it is placed in government area and yet, there's only a few people in it. But it's okay though. Okay before I give you all photos, let me introduce you my university (yeay).
- The School of the Built Environment, incorporating architectural engineering, civil engineering, structural engineering, construction management, surveying and urban studies;
- The School of Engineering and Physical Sciences, incorporating chemical engineering, chemistry, electrical, electronic and computing engineering, mechanical engineering and physics;
- The School of Management and Languages, incorporating accountancy and finance, business management, economics and languages;
- The School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences, incorporating actuarial mathematics and statistics, computer science and mathematics;
- The School of Textiles and Design;
- The Institute of Petroleum Engineering, incorporating petroleum engineering and renewable energy technology.
Will post more about my orientation day and my college flat tour! See ya xoxo